Posted on October 27, 2009 by Rob Ford

H1N1 Information for Residence Students

Alberta Health Services has announced the H1N1 Vaccine is now available to all Albertans.  Please check the AHS website for vaccination clinic dates and times.

If you suspect that you might have the flu, please contact your RA or residence services by telephone or email rather than in person.  We will be able to help you contact other services such as the Registrar’s Office to let your professors know you will be absent from classes.

Anyone can get your meals from the dining hall.  All they need is your OneCard.  Please contact us to let us know if you need meals and if you have a friend picking up your food or if you need us to pick it up for you.  By contacting us in advance, we can let food services know much food to prepare.



Click here for more information.

Posted in Residence Life. | Permalink

Comments are closed.