Changes to Entrance Scholarship applications
Posted on December 10, 2012 by Tia Lalani
The timeline for Entrance Scholastic Distinction Scholarship and Entrance Leadership Scholarship applications has changed. Please click for more info!
You must have applied for admission to a degree program at the University of Alberta before you can access the online awards application. Please provide the name(s) and email(s) of referee(s) on your Student Awards Application. Reference information must be completed and submitted online through a secure site.
Referees will receive an auto-generated email to the email address provided. Referees will only receive access to the secure site once you have submitted your application. Reference letters in any other format (in-person, mailed, faxed or emailed) will NOT be accepted.
Applications, transcripts/course mark inquiries and reference submissions must be received by the Student Awards Office no later than 11:59pm on March 4, 2013.
- Make sure you have applied for admission to a degree program at the University of Alberta.
- Find out more about the Entrance Scholastic Distinction Scholarship and Entrance Leadership Scholarship competitions at www.ualberta.ca/awards
- Start thinking about your leadership involvement (Entrance Leadership Scholarship) or academic achievement (Entrance Scholastic Distinction Scholarship).
- Determine your referee(s).
- Contact your referee(s) in advance with information about the competition and collect their contact information – including email addresses.
If you have any questions about the new application process please do not hesitate to call the Student Awards Office by phone at 780.492.3221 or by email at email@example.com. For more information regarding Awards & Financial Aid opportunities for Augustana students, please contact Martina Brewer at 780-679-1134 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Augustana Campus, Featured. | Permalink
Comments are closed.