International Student Arrival Information
Posted on December 19, 2012 by Christopher Thrall
Welcome to Augustana Campus! As a faculty of the University of Alberta, Augustana offers you the opportunity to earn a degree from one of Canada’s finest universities in a smaller, friendly environment. How do I get to Augustana? Find out about Welcome to U!, the first two weeks of school at Augustana. Download Augustana’s International …
Welcome to Augustana Campus! As a faculty of the University of Alberta, Augustana offers you the opportunity to earn a degree from one of Canada’s finest universities in a smaller, friendly environment.
Find out about Welcome to U!, the first two weeks of school at Augustana.
Download Augustana’s International Student Handbook here, for information about the campus, the city and the regulations that affect you! Visit the International Student section of our website for more information.
Augustana’s small class sizes guarantee personal attention from professors who are respected in their fields and who love to teach. On this campus, you can pursue your academic goals and create opportunities for a bright future.
Since 1910, Augustana has welcomed thousands of international students to campus. We hope that you will help us carry on this proud tradition by making our campus your Canadian ‘home away from home.’
- Our campus is home to about 1,000 students from all over Alberta, Canada and the world.
- Currently, we have 58 international students from 33 different countries.
- In addition to the University of Alberta’s yearly $25 million award program, Augustana Campus offers an additional $425,000 in scholarships and bursaries each year.
- Nearly half of all Augustana students live in residence and dine at our all-you-can-eat cafeteria.
- International students work closely with our international student advisor, and can join on-campus groups such as the International Student Association, the Asian Student Association, Klub Deutsch (German), and Nordisk Klubb (Norwegian).
Augustana Campus, Events, Residence Life. | Permalink
Comments are closed.