Augustana’s annual leadership conference is quickly approaching! The Lederskap conference which will be held on September 21, 2013 was created in order to celebrate the leadership qualities of current leaders and foster the growth and development of new leaders.
The Lederskap Conference strives to:
- Unite leadership groups on campus
- Foster the development of transferable skills to create critical and engaged leaders
- Focus on inter-disciplinary and holistic education for leaders that encourages the integration of academic and non-academic pursuits
- Create a space for leaders to share experiences
Who Should Attend?
The Lederskap conference is designed for Augustana students who want to:
- Engage more fully in their current leadership roles
- Learn more about leadership opportunities
- Share their experiences with fellow student leaders
Where do I sign up?
We will have a table set up in the forum from 10-2pm Monday the 16th , Tuesday the 17th and Wednesday the 18th. Stop in to get more information and to register! Pop by the SA office if you miss us in the forum. Registration is $10 and covers all conference costs as well as brunch.