ACSRC Undergraduate Employment Opportunity
Posted on December 12, 2013 by Naomi Finseth
The Research Assistant (RA) works in collaboration with Dr. Glen Hvenegaard and Dr. Lars Hallstrom (Director, Alberta Centre for Sustainable Rural Communities) analyzing and collecting Canadian municipal sustainability plans. Application deadline is Dec. 19, 2013
Position: Research Assistant
Position Description: The Research Assistant (RA) works in collaboration with Dr. Glen Hvenegaard and Dr. Lars Hallstrom (Director, Alberta Centre for Sustainable Rural Communities) analyzing and collecting Canadian municipal sustainability plans.
- Electronic and inter-personal data collection & management;
- Thematic organization and analysis; &
- Summarizing and reporting results.
Terms of Employment: January 6 – April 30, 2014
You must meet the following minimum requirements to be considered.
- A current 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student of the University of Alberta as of December 2014;
- Be in good financial and academic standing with the University of Alberta; &
- Work, character, educational, or volunteer related references.
- Effective research, web-based, and data-management skills;
- Strong organizational, problem solving and time management skills;
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and perform duties independently;
- Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office applications and SPSS; &
- Data entry and research experience preferred.
Application Deadline: December 19, 2013
Submit to the ACSRC Office (L2-134, Library Building, Augustana Campus, 4901 -46 Ave, Camrose, AB, T4V 2R3) or email:email@example.com
For applications to be considered they must include the following:
- Statement of interest (1-2 pages indicating why you are interested in this position, how it fits with your academic and career goals, and some key qualities you bring to the position)
- Recent resume or CV
- Unofficial Transcript(s) (print-out from Bear Tracks or equivalent)
- Names and contact information for 3 references
ACSRC, News. | Permalink
Comments are closed.