Time to show your Augustana pride!
On Friday, the University celebrates its fourth annual Green and Gold Day: the Dean of Physical Education & Recreation has challenged Augustana in a show of school pride. If we lose, our Dean Allen Berger will have to wear a Golden Bears hockey jersey to Dean’s Council. Find the details here.
He doesn’t want us to lose. (grin) The highest number of unique posts wins it: students, staff, faculty, alumni and friends!
Here’s the plan:
1) Wear your UofA gear on Friday. (Combine Green and Gold with Red and Black for the best effect!)
2) Take a selfie.
3) Post it to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
4) Tag it #ualberta and #uofaAugustana
5) Repeat with someone else! (optional)
Let’s stand up and show North Campus what it means to celebrate U of A Augustana Pride!
The City of Camrose is continuing its sanitary sewer upgrade program this fall. Installation of the new sewer line will run through Jubilee Park directly West of our Campus.
This means that, in approximately 2 weeks:
- all walking trails will be closed in the Park
- the existing crosswalk across 50th street will be closed
- there will be a parking ban along the west side of 50th Street from the new bulbouts (the location of the new crosswalk) south to 44th Avenue
All construction and restoration is planned to be completed by June 2015.
Augustana Newsletter for September 17, 2014